Topps Kandu Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer is a Benzalkonium Chloride based hand sanitizer. Kandu Alcohol- Free Sanitizer allows for sanitation without water or towels. It is alcohol free, non-flammable, less drying to the skin, and will not stain clothing or most other surfaces. Published studies report that Benzalkonium Chloride based sanitizers demonstrate greater sustained de-germing activity than gelled alcohol-based sanitizers. Gel based hand sanitizers become less effective with repeated use and may actually make hands and skin dirtier by removing the natural skin oils and by the entrapment of dead skin by the polymer thickeners (AORN Journal (68 August 1998, p 239-251). Kandu Alcohol-Free Sanitizer will foam and kill 99.99% of germs. Non-drying, it will not chap hands. Use as supplied. DO NOT DILUTE.
- Alcohol free
- Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness
- Shields hands from germ-based infections
|Weight per gallon||8 – 8.5 lb/gal.|
|pH||5 – 7|
|FDA Establishment Identification number||3010203410|
Not Safe for Human Consumption!
Topps Kandu Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer is Currently Only Sold in Bulk For The Following Reasons
- The plastics industry is being stressed to manufacture increased items for food packaging and medical needs, making smaller packaging more expensive and harder to source. Therefore, we ask that you re-use your existing sanitizer bottles and decant Kandu into them.
- By re-using your smaller sanitizer bottles, we can eliminate the increased demand on our landfills. Even when the Kandu Alcohol Free sanitizer pails are empty, they too can be easily washed out and re-purposed.
- Due to the current financial constraints on our global society and an uncertain future, selling in bulk allows us to offer our hand sanitizer at lower costs to the consumer.